her palms caress heart,
as fingertips quench my skin,
sweet sip after sip.
My hands so rough, so tough, like sandpaper, but when your hand intertwines with me, your sweetness, your smoothness cancels out all that roughness.
The only thing that remains, is
Reblog and see if you get a color.
- PURPLE: We near never speak, but I do enjoy your presence on my dashboard.
- FUCHSIA: I wish I could become your best friend through the internet.
- GREY: You leave me with jumbled words.
- RED: I'm in love with you.
- PINK: I have a crush on you.
- TURQUOISE: You're hot.
- CHARTREUSE: I sincerely wish you would notice me.
- TEAL: We have quite a lot in common.
- BLUE: You are my Tumblr crush.
- ORANGE: I dislike your page.
- YELLOW: PLEASE FUCK ME.
- WHITE: PLEASE MARRY ME.
- GREEN: I find you cute.
- BLACK: I would date you.
- BROWN: I dislike you.
- Outside the bedroom: EXCUSE ME I am a classy strong woman who demands respect do not patronize me you fucks
- Inside the bedroom: Oh Master I'm a dirty little slut please slap me tie me up gag me and choke me i belong to you
Anonymous asked: What do you do when a submissive says a safe word?
I will immediately stop session no matter what stage we are in. Untie all knots or any restrictions she has on her and then proceed to make her comfortable which is mostly aftercare. Hugs and keeping her close to me until she relaxes and reverts back to normal stage.
It doesn’t’ end here. To be successful in future sessions and boost your submissive confidence as a dominant I need to know what went wrong. I will give her personal space if she needs and maybe next day bring up the same topic and ask her reason of using safe word. As partners we would discuss and come up with solution. It can be something I did wrong, misread details or session might have triggered bad memories/fear in her. So we have to take time to figure out what went wrong.
There is one more really important to do as a dominant. Make sure she doesn’t feel guilty about using safe word! She will have that feeling of not being to satisfy her dominant or feel weak about it.
Assure her it’s perfectly okay and you respect her limits. Let her know it’s a pleasure to explore new things with her and a journey you would like to be part of no matter of any hurdles.
That will make her day and she will make your night ;)
- Little one : No!
- Me: What word was that
- Little one : ....-covers face with hair- I'm sorry!
- Me: and how should I punish you for saying no?
- Little one: ....eat
- Little one: ...frosting
- Me: *head desk*